Our Valued Clientale
» Instrumentation Cables
We bring forth Instrumentation Cables that are appreciated for the features such as high performance and superior quality among the clients. We offer Instrumentation Cables in various specifications to meet the requirements of the clients. We provide these Instrumentation Cables at competitive prices to the clients spread across the globe.
Since our establishment, we have been providing our
valued clients with superior grade Instrumentation Cable. These
cables are widely applauded for their excellent strength and quality finish.
These are manufacture following all the parameters and norms laid by the
industry. Supreme grade materials are used in the manufacturing process to
protect the cables from heat and water. The Instrumentation Cable is
available in many lengths and specifications to meet the various needs of
- High current carrying capacity
- Low conductor resistance
- Resistant to oil and flame
- High insulation resistance
- Small bending radius
- Extra flexible
- Resistant to heat
- Ozone resistant
- Exceptional mechanical properties
- Telecommunications industry
- Power industry
- Space industry
- Oil industry
- Gas industry
- Petrochemicals industry
- Fertilizers industry
- Cement industry
- Electronics industry and so on
- Conductor : 0.4 mm dia (0.126 Sq.mm) to 2.5 sq.mm. or higher
sizes of electrolytic copper wire, Tinned/ Bare, solid/stranded copper
- Insulation : 70/85/105oC. Grade PVC, Polyethylene, Halogen
Free FRLS Polymeric Compounds.
- Elements : Pairs/Triples/Quads, colour coded/number printed
ring marked/dual colour extruded.
- Shields : Aluminum Polyester tape screen with Copper drain
wire or alternately with with Copper wire braiding. Individual element
or overall shielding as specified.
- Element laying : Concentric formation or unit & group
formation as per applicable specification.
- Amounting : Galvanized steel wire/strip amount.
- Sheathing : PVC 70/90oC. grade, PVC FRLS, ZHFR, CSP, PCP,
- Specification : BS:5308 (1 & 2), iec-189 (1 & 2), VDE
0815, ENI 0181.00 and customers specifications.